(Sr.) Account Executive | US SaaS Sales
Sales – Sales /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology that powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
Why join sales team at Bookee?
- Industry-leading comp: get paid like top 5% AEs
- No cap on commissions
- Work with CEO who "gets" and "loves" sales (closed first 50 clients himself)
- Product team that will pull out all stops to help you close the deal
- Short sales cycle: 3-6 weeks
- Beautiful, feature-rich product that will out-compete everything else
How we do sales at Bookee?
- We don't sell features, we tell stories
- We talk to our clients with genuine curiosity
- We make our prospects feel heard and help them make decision
- We combine relationship-building with solution-selling
- We think long-term
What will be your responsibilities?
- Understand the business model of the prospects
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from discovery, customer engagement, product walk-through, and payment follow-ups.
- Close new business and work with CSMs for a smooth onboarding experience.
- Have open and active communication with product and marketing teams
- Maintain CRM hygiene and manage the pipeline to accurately forecast revenues
- Prospect and re-engage clients via cold calling, highly personalized emails, and Instagram & LinkedIn to generate leads and pipeline
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the B2B software industry (SaaS industry Preferred)
- Experience in selling to customers in the US or Europe
- Adept with breaking down complex product demos and explaining them with stories
- Having solution selling mindset
- Managing and tracking pipeline on Hubspot
- Good knowledge of tools like Hubspot, Zoom, etc.
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/