(Sr) Onboarding Manager
Operations – Onboarding /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
- Own and manage the needs of a customer from sales handover to go live
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer's business, goals, and specific needs throughout the onboarding process and set them up for success on Bookee’s platform
- Develop customised onboarding plans for each customer, outlining the steps and milestones required to achieve their objectives with Bookee
- Provide product training to customers to ensure they understand how to use Bookee’s platform, apps and websites effectively
- Assist with data migration if the customer is transitioning from another system. This involves ensuring that data is transferred accurately and securely. Understand the customer data in depth and own the successful migration of the same to Bookee
- Own, contribute to and drive onboarding and migration automation efforts in order to continuously improve the customer’s onboarding timelines and experience
- Display ownership and responsibility to stick to the go live date committed to the customer. Continuously monitor the customer's progress during the onboarding process, ensuring that they are on track to meet their goals
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Bookee’s offerings, including its features, functionality, and capabilities
- Act as a liaison between customers and the Product team to gather feedback and feature requests, managing communication of the request through to completion and communicating product changes to the customer. Relay customer insights to improve the product
- Maintain open and clear communication with the customer, providing regular updates, addressing questions, and keeping them informed about the onboarding process
- Maintain and update onboarding data on internal tools and trackers. Use data and analytics tools to track and report on the effectiveness of the onboarding process, making data-driven improvements as necessary.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams to ensure a seamless transition from the sales process to onboarding and ongoing customer support. Handhold customer once the onboarding is completed to make sure the customer is not facing any issues post-implementation
- Maintain and update onboarding documentation, tutorials, and knowledge bases to assist customers in their self-service journey
- Continuously contribute towards adapting and improving the onboarding process based on customer feedback, industry trends, and product updates to ensure it remains effective and seamless
- Identify satisfied customers who can serve as references or advocates for the product. Collect G2 / Capterra reviews from customers post successful implementation
- 3+ years SaaS experience, preferably in implementation or customer onboarding
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Data-driven mindset and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated Data / Analytics experience. Intermediary or advanced excel skills is a must
- Experience in data migration and / or understanding and working with large data sets
- Being technically adept, and the ability to pick up and learn new products, tools, and technology
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to solve business and tech problems.
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Great phone, chat, and email etiquette
- Willing and available to work in US time zone
- Proactive and zeal to push deals out from the onboarding stage
- Team player to collaborate with the Sales and CSM team
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/