(Sr.) Sales Manager | US B2B SaaS
Sales – Sales /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
Scope of Work
- Work directly with the CEO to build and improve sales methodology which is best fit for Bookee's products
- Develop and own a top-of-the-sales funnel growth strategy that generates high-quality sales leads for the company
- Identify and source new opportunities for the sales team through Account Based Marketing & inbound leads (with the help of marketing team).
- Hire, manage, and train a team of SDRs & AEs. Turn them into productive salespeople that generate a high volume of new leads rapidly and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Manage a database of leads in CRM, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting, and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement new processes and improvements in the sales process
- Hire and train a high-performing sales team
- Minimum 5 years of dedicated B2B SaaS sales experience with at least 3 years as a manager.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- You can work directly with leadership, GTM, and Product team
- You're a storyteller
- You can find and coach rough diamonds
- You have experience in consultative selling to business owners and managers in SMB/Mid-market domain
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/