Marketing – Marketing Ops /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
Scope of Work
- Identifying new revenue opportunities to grow our active customers X% YoY
- Creating strategies for new customer acquisition, ideating and executing multi-channel growth strategies
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing
- innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Act as day-to-day contact for Ads stakeholders, agencies, and System Administrators
- Work with affiliate partners and customers to run and optimize marketing campaigns
- 2+ year(s) of hands-on experience in product and growth marketing (preferably in SaaS)
- Proficient knowledge of SQL & Python is a must
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations (intermediate proficiency)
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok Ads, Hubspot, Intercom or similar CRMs and Marketing Automation tools.
- Data driven individual with hands on experience in Google Analytics and Mixpanel/Amplitude or any similar analytics tool.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts is a must
- Proficient knowledge of Excel is a must
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/