Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is complex, poorly-integrated, and difficult to use.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools a fitness business needs to today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
What will you do:
- Subject matter expertise: develop subject matter expertise in terms of technical features and capabilities of the Bookee product suite.
- Product messaging and positioning: collaborate with product management, sales and other teams to develop compelling messaging and positioning for Bookee’s product suite.
- Sales and partner enablement: contribute towards sales and partner enablement initiatives. Ensure that product marketing assets are utilized for driving commercial outcomes.
- Evangelism: Develop means and channels to proliferate and evangelise Bookee’s value proposition.
- Competitive intelligence: Develop competitive intelligence on key competitors and assets (e.g., battle cards) that can be utilised for achieving better win rate in target segment/geos.
- Content marketing: Contribute towards developing compelling, long form content (e.g., white papers, eBooks) using industry research and subject matter expertise. This includes thought leadership-centric content addressing the pain points of the target audience and how Bookee fits-the-bill for their requirements.
What makes you a perfect fit:
- 4-6 years of industry experience, at least 3 years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in creating PMM content specifying technical features from a business and end user point of view.
- Ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. MBA preferred.
Why should you join Bookee?
Help fitness entrepreneurs impact more livesBuilding a global category leader from IndiaStrong product built for the top 10% of marketBacked by top-tier VCs & Angels (raised $3.2mn from Prime Ventures, Antler; and leader-operators at companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap)
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/