Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Engineering – QA /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
What you'll do
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products.
- Plan, develop, execute, maintain and improve Automated Test Frameworks and Automated Test Scripts for WEB, API, and DB applications.
- Create test plans for new features and steer the team to ensure test coverage.
- Pair with development team members to understand and test features and releases.
- Accurately report and track testing related defects and issues by writing effective and thorough bug reports, and verifying bug fixes.
- Coordinate UAT and other testing-related tasks with business and developers.
- Identify process and application issues and provide suggestions to improve it.
- Identify and deploy automation solutions based on the project needs.
- Ensure the continued reliability of the staging and production environment.
What you'll need
- Relevant work experience in software development and/or test automation
- Experience with different types of testing (WEB, API, DB)
- Experience with Cypress is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong attention to details
- Should be able to write and understand SQL Queries
- Experience with Postman or other similar HTTP request clients
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Uber, Shiprocket, BrowserStack, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!