Associate Director - Performance Marketing
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
What will you do:
- Own and optimize conversion rates across all digital marketing channels. Strategize and execute demand generation campaigns using paid digital marketing channels to increase awareness of the Bookee brand and drive lead generation.
- Monitor KPIs and establish means to measure performance across Bing, Meta, Google Display Network (GDN), Good Search Network (GSN), YouTube and other platforms.
- Analyse campaign outcomes, undertake regular performance reporting, and derive insights to drive continuous improvement (e.g., CPL reduction).
- Execute A/B testing and figure out the components for high-performing digital marketing campaigns. Undertake quick experimentation and iterate faster to identify an optimal mix.
- Contribute towards SEO objectives. Maintain and grow Bookee’s LinkedIn and social media presence.
What makes you a perfect fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience running digital/performance marketing campaigns across the US, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle-East, and Africa (EMEA) regions.
- Capability of building and executing comprehensive strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Analytical skills to set up reporting mechanisms for measuring outcomes against agreed KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can run paid digital campaigns in an independent manner from conceptualization to completion, and have driven “continuous improvement” in the past.
- Self-starter who can experiment and iterate fast for new platforms/initiatives.
Why should you join Bookee?
1.Help fitness entrepreneurs impact more lives
2.Building a global category leader from India
3.Strong product built for the top 10% of marketBacked by top-tier VCs & Angels (raised $3.2mn from Prime Ventures, Antler; and leader-operators at companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap)
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/