Sales Operations Manager
BookNook is a dual bottom line education technology company that is committed to closing the early reading opportunity gap through innovations that prioritize authentic human connections to support learning. We believe the best edtech solutions are developed and supported by people with their roots in the classroom or the social sector, and we strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Our company has been growing at an extremely rapid pace as we scale up to meet the generational crisis presented by the pandemic. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Partnerships and Impact teams at BookNook. The Sales Operations Manager will maintain and improve BookNook’s Salesforce platform, develop and track long term sales data, and will work closely with the Partnerships and Impact teams to ensure data is well organized and used to inform strategy. The Sales Operations Manager reports to the Head of Partnerships and will ensure the Partnerships/Sales function is well equipped to develop, track, and analyze performance goals.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce and a deep understanding of the backend infrastructure.
- 3+ years experience developing and analyzing sales forecastsExperience building Salesforce reports and pages
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales pipeline
- Solid understanding of how to leverage and interact with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, especially the ability to explain and discuss technical data issues in clear and concise terms
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Ability to think quickly, critically and strategically
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives
- An interest in working in a mission-driven company with a dual bottom line
It would be extra great if you also:
- Have experience with softwares like Salesloft, Pardot, Mailchimp and Tableau
- Have worked as a Salesforce administratorHave experience in edtech, govtech, or a related industry
- Have been part of a startup during rapid growth and have seen what it takes to navigate inflection points of rapid growth