Account Executive - EdTech
Multiple locations /
BookNook is on a mission to ensure every child has access to a world-class reading teacher. We offer easy-to-use tools for educators and caring adults, that empower them to provide powerful reading instruction that gets great results. At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students.
At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students. We are currently looking for several passionate and results-oriented go-getters to join our sales and partnerships team. The ideal individuals will be comfortable with technology and have a strong understanding of education.
The Account Executive will cultivate and manage relationships with public school decision makers in their assigned territory. As a young company with a new program, you will be our field advocates by making daily school calls to build the brand and generate revenue. Establishing successful partnerships in key regions is imperative to the success of our mission. With that in mind, the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, educational advocates, district administrators, principals, and teachers is required and will be held to a high standard.
- Generate revenue in assigned territory
- Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline and log activities in CRM
- Make daily cold calls in private and public schools
- Contact existing relationships to generate interest in BookNook solutions
- Conduct product sales presentation in person and via webinars
- Provide expert knowledge of our product to prospects
- Identify local opportunities and initiatives, then work with Marketing to create a targeted campaign
- Showcase the product at local educational technology conferences
- Build a network of influencers and adopters who can create opportunities for future partnerships
At BookNook we offer a competitive compensation package with equity, comprehensive benefits and a great work/life balance. We’re a fully remote team with a strong culture and our team is filled with folks drawn to BookNook so that they can make a real tangible improvement for students. BookNook is an Equal Opportunity Employer.