Impact Director, Enterprise Partners
Customer Success /
BookNook is on a mission to ensure every child has access to a world-class reading teacher. We offer easy-to-use tools for educators and caring adults, that empower them to provide powerful reading instruction that gets great results. At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students.
BookNook is looking for a passionate person to take on and own the implementation and relationship building with our new enterprise partnerships. This person would be responsible for driving the renewal with our district partners, ensure successful implementation, manage a team dedicated to this work, and also drive expansion. Further, work in this region will include managing relationships with volunteer and paid tutor providers. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and comfortable working with little direction, and be excited about building and expanding relationships with these partners.
- Own, manage, renew, and expand the relationship with enterprise partners
- Own, manage, and drive success with multiple stakeholders and organizations in local area
- Consistently hit revenue and usage targets set with manager
- Build advocacy within district and at school sites
- Manage implementation team to ensure adoption of BookNook at 50+ school sites
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years management experience, preferably working with schools and/or school districts
- Proficiency with and excitement about technology BEYOND Microsoft Office (i.e. Salesforce, Zapier, Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Blackboard, Google Classroom, PowerSchool, Gradelink, or other more advanced software package).
- Demonstrated understanding of the K-12 education space
- Ability to conduct trainings over the internet
- Location: Geo-flexible
- Ability to travel: 10-20%
- Base + Incentive pay
- Medical + Dental + Vision
- AD&D + Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fantastic team and fun remote work environment
At BookNook we offer a competitive compensation package with equity, comprehensive benefits and a great work/life balance. We’re a fully remote team with a strong culture and our team is filled with folks drawn to BookNook so that they can make a real tangible improvement for students. BookNook is an Equal Opportunity Employer.