Family Engagement Marketing Manager
Customer Success /
BookNook is a dual bottom line education technology company that is committed to closing the early reading opportunity gap through innovations that prioritize authentic human connections to support learning. We believe the best edtech solutions are developed and supported by people with their roots in the classroom or the social sector, and we strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Our company has been growing at an extremely rapid pace as we scale up to meet the generational crisis presented by the pandemic. We have a vision of providing free tutoring to thousands of students across the U.S. and are seeking a Family Engagement Marketing Manager to do community-organizing and awareness building to get families enrolled in services.
The Family Engagement Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that elementary school aged children within BookNooks geographies are able to access summer tutoring to address the effects of the pandemic. This position will work to drive enrollment in state-funded tutoring programs through a variety of strategies, ranging from grassroots organizing to partnerships with local institutions to broad-based marketing and media campaigns.
You Are a Good Fit For This Role If
- 3+ years experience in grassroots organizing and/or public awareness campaigns
- Experience with Hubspot, Pardot, Mailchimp or similar to create and launch campaigns
- Experience with Wordpress or other similar platforms for developing website content
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Ability to engage authentically with different constituencies across the region
- Experience developing and maintaining partnerships with local nonprofits, churches, and other community institutions
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to connect authentically with individuals and with a variety of stakeholders.
- The ability to thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives
- An interest in working in a mission-driven company with a dual bottom line
- A history of working with educators (added bonus, not required)
- A great design eye with some graphic design experience (added bonus, not required)