Customer Success /
BookNook is on a mission to ensure every child has access to a world-class reading teacher. We offer easy-to-use tools for educators and caring adults, that empower them to provide powerful reading instruction that gets great results. At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students.
BookNook is looking for a passionate person to take on and own a set of customers and partners working in K-12 education. This person would be responsible for driving renewals with our partners in these markets, and also driving expansion. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and comfortable working with little direction, and be excited about building and expanding relationships with schools and nonprofits across the United States
- Own, manage, renew, and expand the relationship with a set of several BookNook customers/partners, including a specific flagship BookNook customer/partner in the local area.
- Own, manage, and drive success with volunteer program at flagship BookNook site in local area (including regular site visits)
- Consistently hit revenue and usage targets set with manager
- Build advocacy among nonprofit partners in local area
- Train new customers and volunteers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years as an employee of a community nonprofit responsible for interfacing with volunteers and external partnersOR 3-5 years as a Customer Success Manager in a technology company
- Proficiency with and excitement about technology BEYOND Microsoft Office (i.e. Salesforce, Zapier, Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Blackboard, Google Classroom, PowerSchool, Gradelink, or other more advanced software package).
- Demonstrated understanding of the K-12 education space
- Ability to conduct trainings over the internet/phone
- Job Primary Location: Geo-Flexible
- Ability to travel: 10-20%
At BookNook we offer a competitive compensation package with equity, comprehensive benefits and a great work/life balance. We’re a fully remote team with a strong culture and our team is filled with folks drawn to BookNook so that they can make a real tangible improvement for students. BookNook is an Equal Opportunity Employer.