Solution Strategy Manager
BookNook is closing the early-learning gap for kids in grades K – 8 through pairing dedicated tutors with proven technology to teach the reading and math skills kids need to succeed. School districts across 35 states entrust BookNook’s virtual tutors and learning platform with the job of supporting their students. BookNook’s platform and high-dosage tutoring are paving the way for kids nationwide to achieve significant academic gains and receive the rigorous education they deserve.
At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship.
About the Role
We're looking to hire a Solution Strategy Manager who has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a customized solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team
The Solution Strategy Manager reports directly to the Director, Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Presenting: Conducting highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers
- Discovering: Listening to understand customer pain points and connecting their needs to BookNook solution features.
- Building: Configuring BookNook’s platform for customized demonstrations and proof of concept projects with prospective customers.
- Consulting: Building relationships with prospective customers and becoming a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Educating: Conducting webinars and assisting in content creation (white papers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Providing feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions and represent the voice of prospective customers.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success Manager
- Proficiency in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations or client / customer-facing presentations
- Curiosity and the desire to understand our customer's problems – and then effectively communicate how BookNook can add value to their district
- The ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Passion for SaaS applications -- you're able to understand the value and limitations of the platform, front and back
- Are interested in working in a mission-based company with a dual bottom line, both being financially successful and also helping kids overcome educational obstacles
- Have been part of a startup during rapid growth and have helped evolve a great sales team into a scaled, effective sales operation
- Thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary: For this role, the starting range is $90K.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like in the US.
- Health insurance: We offer medical, dental, vision and pet insurance for all our team members.
- Time to recharge: We offer unlimited PTO, 12 paid holidays, and two company-wide weeks’ off.
- 401(k): With 3% company match.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Retreat: Join us for our annual company get-together.
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + $130 monthly stipend for home expenses.
Join a company with a mission. BookNook has been around since 2016, is growing fast, and has already helped tens of thousands of children improve their literacy, especially those that come from the most disadvantaged environments. We're a scrappy, smart team that gets things done but we are strong believers in family, friends, and work-life balance. Work on exciting technology and make a tangible difference in the world every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BookNook embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.