(Calling) Client Care Coordinator - Remote
Fort Worth, TX /
Client Success – Client Concierge /
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Our success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings. With our product suite, our clients get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience so our customers can attract, convert, and win new clients easily.
BoomTown is looking for a remote, part-time client care coordinator - we call them Calling Client Concierges! Our Concierge team acts as a liaison between our clients and potential home buyers or sellers.
In this role, you’ll contact real estate internet leads on behalf of our clients, real estate professionals, by providing phone & text coverage seven days per week. If you are customer focused and interested in technology and the real estate industry, this is the job for you!
You’ll learn what it takes to convert online leads into business opportunities for our clients through "speed to lead" and continued follow up. You’ll enjoy this innovative position if you thrive in a goal-oriented, fast paced environment and enjoy following processes in your work.
One of BoomTown's core values is to "Create Amazing Experiences," so most importantly you should enjoy communicating with people and creating lasting relationships for our clients through personalized and quality conversations.
As a Calling Client Concierge you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all internet leads through texting and calling according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s home buying time frame, desired location, price point, interest in real estate etc.
- Identify and take appropriate action based on if the lead is ready (or not) to speak with our client.
- Utilize our CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) for documenting and logging interactions with potential home buyers/sellers.
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined texting and calling plans.
- Strive to achieve all measured goals which are focused on conversation quality, quantity, and conversion.
- Collaborate with other Concierge team members to achieve overall team goals.
You'll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - must be confident on the phone!
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time.
- Experience in a remote, self-directed environment.
- An understanding of or interest in the real estate industry is not required but is highly encouraged!
- All backgrounds encouraged to apply! (Sales, client management, hospitality, marketing, tech, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Shifts available 8:00 AM to midnight EST/7 days per week
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours at a time
- At least one 4-6 hour weekend shift per week is required
- Must have capacity to work between 18-25 hours per week with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Two week schedule is published at least 2 weeks in advance and employees must adhere to the published schedule
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a post offer pre-employment background check
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to be stationary while sitting at a computer for longer periods of time
- Quiet workspace that is conducive to successfully performing in the role in a remote capacity
- Typing speed of at least 45 WPM with 100% accuracy
- Tech savvy
- Personal computer (with webcam) with Google Chrome browser
- Secure internet connection (minimum of 40 mbps download, 10 mbps upload)
- This is a 100% remote role, but you must live in one of the following states to be considered: FL, GA, MN, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Preferred Technology Requirements:
- 8 GB of RAM
- Intel i5/AMD Ryzen 5 processor
- Wired internet connection
- Experience with Google tools
- Experience with database management software or systems
- Start by applying today and uploading your resume.
- Remember to answer the application questions as thoroughly as possible.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to complete our approximately 20 minute online assessment so we can get to know you better. This includes a one-way video interview.
- The final step will be a short phone call with our Recruiting Manager.
- If you're a great fit, we'll make you an offer and have you join our next paid training opportunity!
BoomTown Offers You:
- $13/hour; paid weekly
- Work from the comfort of your home
- 401(k) plan - eligible to enroll on day one, with employer matching
- Wellness incentives and gym discounts **
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities
- Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
**Subject to successful completion of 90-day probationary period
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings. Real estate professionals get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience to attract, convert, and win new clients easily.
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.