SEO Content Marketing Manager
Charlotte, NC /
BoomTown is looking for creative and analytical Content Marketing Manager to own strategy and execution of lead generation campaigns for the referral network. The referral network aims to educate consumers about home ownership and smart money decisions. We also connect consumers with the best realtors and lenders in their market.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving qualified leads through SEO, email marketing, and social. Your duties will include briefing external agencies, coordinating with outside writers, writing SEO optimized content, owning content calendar, measuring campaign ROI, building email campaigns, and developing social media content.
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable working in a startup environment where priorities and requirements change constantly. Having a deep understanding of lead generation, media planning, and SEO will help you succeed and accelerate your impact on business growth.
- Write rich, SEO optimized content that attracts leads to our funnels. Including blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, video scripts, and emails.
- Create, maintain, and execute content calendar for blog, social media, and email. Manage external writers, edit their content, ensure content delivery on time, answer any questions they may have about brand guidelines or SEO optimization.
- Own email marketing by working to: build email lists and campaigns, execute email lead gen tactics, grow email subscriptions, behavioral segmentation, and email templates.
- Optimize content for SEO by working on: technical SEO issues, internal links, on-page optimization, backlinks, and keyword research.
- Measure and report on campaign goals and recommend optimization strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in content marketing and lead generation.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to apply our brand style, tone, and character to all content channels.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms and email automation tools.
- Experience with social media publishing tools, social listening, and organic social metrics.
- Deep knowledge of SEO, can work with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO tools such as Ahrefs.
- Solid understanding of video marketing
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to A/B test as well as build processes to scale content creation and reach more target personas.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Active Campaign, HubSpot, Marketo, or Similar.
- Experience with WordPress, or similar CMS.
- Experience with VWO, Optimizely, or similar A/B testing tools.
- Experience working with engineers and technical teams.
- Experience with UX design and funnel optimization.
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings.
With our product suite, you get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience so you can attract, convert, and win new clients easily.
BoomTown Offers You:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation