RealContact Client Concierge (Part-time remote)
BoomTown is looking for a part-time, remote Client Concierge. In this role, you’ll work with other Client Concierges to contact real estate and mortgage leads on behalf of our clients, providing coverage 24/7! If you are interested in technology, software, and the real estate and mortgage industries this is the job for you! You’ll learn what it takes to convert online leads into business opportunities for our clients through speed to lead and continued follow up. You’ll enjoy this innovative and cutting edge position if you thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment and enjoy following processes in your work. Most importantly you should enjoy communicating with people and creating lasting relationships for our clients through personalized and quality conversations.
As a RealContact Client Concierge you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all leads through texting according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s buying time frame, desired location, price point, etc.
- Identify the leads readiness and take appropriate action based on if the lead is ready (or not) to speak with our client.
- Utilize our CRM for logging interactions with potential home buyers/sellers.
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined texting plans.
You'll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Typing speed of a least 38 WPM with 100% accuracy required.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time.
- Experience with database management, software or systems.
- An understanding of the real estate industry, though this is not required but an interest is highly encouraged!
- This role requires residency in one of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, KY, NV, NC, SC, TX, WI.
Pay: $11 / hr
Hours range from 18-29 per week
Shifts available 24/7 with additional earnings opportunity for overnight hours.
Work from home
Desktop (with webcam) or laptop computer
Secure internet connection (minimum of 10 Mbps)
* Benefits subject to successful completion of 90-day probationary period