Boosted is building fun, lightweight electric vehicles. We dream about sustainable, hassle-free transportation. We are filled with people passionate about robots and action sports. We participated in the Y Combinator startup incubator (S’12) and are supported by some of Silicon Valley’s most notable VCs and entrepreneurs.
Fast, fun, simple electric vehicles are our focus and our passion. We make the world’s most advanced electric longboard. With six models to fit the most extreme action sports enthusiast to the casual commuter, the Boosted board is a powerful and reliable paradigm shift in transportation and recreation.
We are rapidly growing and looking for an experienced quality leader to shape our evolving quality organization and guide our quality management efforts. In this highly visible and critical role, you’ll couple leadership prowess with strong, hands-on working knowledge in the areas of reliability test methodology, production and field quality management, and regulatory compliance. Your mission is to build upon our current reputation for, and commitment to, customer and quality and take it to the next level.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
- Position quality organization to support future growth
- Enhance and evolve environmental and reliability test planning for future NPI programs
- Identify opportunities for improvement in production and field quality management - structure, metrics, reporting, factory and supplier corrective action processes - and work with internal and external partners to implement them
- Ensure that product regulatory, safety, and compliance requirements are understood and met, so as to enable shipment of a safe, compliant product to all desired domestic and international destinations
- Minimum 5 years of relevant demonstrated quality leadership experience in an electromechanical hardware environment (vehicle and/or lithium battery experience a plus)
- Experience working with overseas contract manufacturing partners and test labs
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline
- Ability to travel internationally (10-25%)
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Willingness to work hard and play hard!
What we Offer
- The opportunity to work with an incredible team that's revolutionizing the way we move.
- Catered lunch everyday
- Snacks/drinks available throughout the day
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
- Commuter benefit plan
- Generous time off policy
- Team outings and ongoing events