Boost powers white-labeled insurance programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps tech companies offer modern insurance products to their customers within their own frontend environments. Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product (IaaS), abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and unlocks access through a cutting-edge API platform. Our customers are leading consumer and enterprise technology companies as well as game changing insurtech startups and we give them everything they need to quickly get to market with their own programs to monetize the insurance vertical.
What does that mean? That’s ‘abstracted and simplified’ language for boring insurance stuff like ‘A’-rated insurance paper, dedicated risk capacity to pay claims, and ongoing policy and claims administration – but it’s all powered programmatically by our backend API-driven systems. Technically we’re a licensed managing general agency, we’re just redefining what that means.
Our company is backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Norwest Venture Partners, Tusk Venture Partners, State National, and Nephila. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking guys and gals to join our team.
Boost Product Managers play a critical role on the tech team. This hire will be the 2nd Boost PM charged with managing the direction of an engineering team. You will be responsible for launching new insurance programs, while meaningfully improving our Systems going forward.
- Develop and drive strategy and technology around launching enterprise and startup partner programs more efficiently
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and couple these with insights from partners
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams including Engineering, Insurance, Growth and Operations
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders, internally and externally
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform roadmap
- Interface with customers to understand their needs and distill that down to a prioritized set of actionable items for the engineering team to tackle
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years in consulting or a product or operations role for a technology company
- Experience working with product or engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proven track record of operational excellence, in cross-functional environments
- Time working with external stakeholders & partners
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Understanding of product development lifecycle
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Grittiness, you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity package (everyone is an owner)
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business