Director of Product
Boost is building the next generation Insurance Platform to enable our tech-enabled B2B customers to seamlessly configure and sell their own insurance products. Our platform is built on cutting edge technology and has been developed in-house from the ground up. Boost is backed by leading Venture Capital firms including Norwest Venture Partners and Greycroft.
As Director of Product, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for our platform and driving all product initiatives from inception to execution. You will work closely with the Growth, Insurance, and Engineering teams to define our platform roadmap and ensure the successful delivery of new features. Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Partner with the Growth Team and our customers to prioritize the features we support in our product
- Partner with the Insurance Team to understand and implement relevant insurance concepts
- Work together with the Engineering Team to deliver new features efficiently and iteratively
- Develop an efficient, repeatable process for the on-boarding and management of new customers
- Work with the Growth Team and our customers to define the MVP for new customer-facing applications.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who leads by example and has extensive experience in Product Management at a fast-paced company in the B2B space. You understand the iterative nature of product development and are able to assimilate requirements from multiple stakeholders to prioritize your backlog. You have the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology stakeholders to effectively deliver on a product roadmap. You have a strong understanding of modern technology concepts as they relate to the definition of product features for software developers. You take pride in your work and you have a high level of attention to detail.
This is a full-time, onsite position based in New York City. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.