Senior SEO Success Manager
New York City, NY
Professional Services /
Botify is a global and fast-growing, VC-backed, enterprise SaaS company with $82M in funding and over 350 employees across 7 markets: New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, with ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond.
As the leader in organic search innovation, Botify is trusted by more than 500 of the world’s most visible brands, including Expedia, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times.
Industry research shows that women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups generally don't apply to jobs unless they check all the boxes for the role. If you feel strongly that you have what it takes for this role but don't check 100% of the boxes - that's okay - we encourage you to apply anyway and highlight what you can bring to the table!
Botify thrives on the success of our customers. We are looking for a strategic, results-driven Senior SEO Success Manager to engage and enable Botify’s customers to deploy and fully utilize the Botify Platform to achieve their business outcomes. As a Search Data Strategist, you will contribute to the ultimate success of the Botify customers’ onboarding experience, taking responsibility for the post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio from onboarding to project execution. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using Botify’s insights and recommendations, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. This role requires a deep understanding of Technical SEO for enterprise e-commerce websites, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Client Onboarding and Training: Work closely with clients to understand their specific SEO strategy and build a success plan that meets their needs and objectives leveraging the Botify platform.
- Platform Configuration: Meet individual client needs by configuring crawl and render settings, creating custom reports, and co-develop business logic to meet client specifications
- Project Management: Manage multiple client projects simultaneously, ensuring timely and successful implementations. Define project scopes, timelines, and deliverables. Monitor progress and address any issues that may arise.
- Platform Support: Act as the primary point of contact for clients' technical inquiries and issues. Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, working closely with our technical support team when necessary.
- Best Practices: provide strategic guidance to clients on how to maximize the value of the Botify products with consideration to technical SEO best practices.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of client configurations, customizations, and project details. Create user guides and training materials as needed.
- Ad Hoc Customer Support: Shared responsibility across the Global Services team to address all Support Level 1 requests (email, slack, tickets) through triage up to resolution
- Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO and search engine technology trends. Share knowledge with the team to enhance our collective expertise.
- Voice of Customer: Provide feedback to our Product Team with feature requests and product enhancements
- 5+ years of experience as an in-house SEO for a medium to large website or at an agency, covering all aspects of SEO from high-level strategy down to technical SEO
- You possess a strong understanding of search engines' crawling behavior and impact on traffic and revenue
- Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- You have some background in project management, preferably as an SEO Program Manager or SEO Project Manager; this would be a plus
- You possess exceptional analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills; you can work with both technical and business staff
- You are comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
$10,000 - $120,000 a year
Base salary plus variable component based on experience