Lead Front End Web Engineer | React or Angular
Dallas, Texas /
Technology – Web /
Reg Rock (Full Time)
Who we are:
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to meet and exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that drive outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We're looking for people like you to join our team today as a Lead Engineer, Web.
Who you are:
Remote opportunities available!
What you will do:
- Assess client needs and provide architectural recommendations and scope for new projects
- Architect dynamic data-driven web experiences using various web-based APIs
- Apply proper design principles to projects and frameworks
- Provide accurate estimates of projects and features
- Mentor web engineers to help them develop their technical proficiencies
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members and teams
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Initiate development standards and process improvements
- Assist in recruiting and hiring of new Engineers
- Communicate effectively and clearly with internal and external clients
- Maintain confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical work, client documents, and interfacing of their systems
- Monitor and track the latest developments and direction of web-based platforms
- Work closely with other developers to design, develop, test, implement and support new front-end applications, systems, and tools
What you bring to the position:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Minimum 7 years experience working as a developer writing code
- Minimum 5 years experience working with common web frameworks such as Angular4, Typescript, and/or React
- Minimum 4 years experience in architecting and delivering complex web based applications
- Experience in communicating complex solutions to external clients, in a way that non-technical stakeholders would understand
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile methodologies
What's in it for you:
- "Work from Wherever" environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible, transparent, and open environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools and technology
Bottle Rocket is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Bottle Rocket is registered, you will not be eligible for employment with us. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations or for certain positions.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the worldwide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction.
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of our best competitive advantages. Whether it's diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems, or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative, and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers' talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.