Dallas, Texas /
Technology – Architecture /
Reg Rock (Full Time)
Who we are:
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that improve outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We're looking for people like you to join our team today as a Solutions Architect.
Who you are:
As a Solutions Architect, you will design and articulate enterprise-grade technology solutions for our clients to help them achieve their business goals. You will track the enterprise technology trends and best practices, share your thoughts within the organization, and offer thought leadership externally. You are knowledgeable about enterprise solution standards in the areas of Content Management Systems, Digital Commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning, API Development & Middleware.
Remote opportunity available!
What you will do:
- Track the latest developments and direction of enterprise software and provide a point of view for the company. Own the enterprise technology roadmap for Bottle Rocket.
- Aware of technology trends and provide a point of view on how they impact our digital client verticals.
- Assist business development team with new project estimates and drive conversations with client IT stakeholders as required.
- Able to translate a client’s business goals into achievable technical strategies and high-level requirements, keeping user experience as a top priority
- Work with marketing to provide thought leadership through blog posts, community involvement and speaking engagements.
- Evaluate potential candidates for technical partnerships such as development partners, machine learning advancements or technology enablement.
- Maintain confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical work, client documents, proprietary system design and trade secrets
- When requested, provide mobile consulting services to clients to help establish technology roadmaps.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software architecture experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming
What's in it for you:
- "Work from Wherever"- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Focus on work/life balance
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Bottle Rocket is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Bottle Rocket is registered, you will not be eligible for employment with us. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations or for certain positions.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the worldwide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction.
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of our best competitive advantages. Whether it's diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems, or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative, and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers' talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.