Coordinator, Logistics & Operations
Los Angeles /
Operations – Operations & Finance /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
Are you a self-driven go-getter with exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy getting to own projects end-to-end? Then come join the Boulevard team as we grow our physical products!
As the Logistics & Operations Coordinator you will be managing Boulevard’s Shopify store with our recent hardware release, the Boulevard Duo. Ensuring we are well stocked, quality testing products, and debugging issues, this role is for those who are interested in operations and are willing to learn. While supporting other aspects of the Boulevard business, being a boots-on-the-ground team member will give a unique perspective to a rapidly growing start up.
What You'll Do Here:
- Shopify store end-to-end
- Fulfillment life cycle end-to-end
- Restocking, which includes but not limited to hardware assembly, printouts, labels, etc.
- Support extension: Debugging issues
- Working with Engineers to identify root cause of hardware defects reported in the field
- Work closely with Customer Support team and customers to coordinate debugging and returns
- Work closely with Sales/Marketing to ensure readers are delivered on time
- Tracking and managing gift cards, promotions, discounts
- Coordinate all logistics related to hardware delivery
- Maintain accurate records of inventory (assist in reconciliation)
- Scale the hardware operations as we grow by suggesting process and system improvements
- Manage all company inventory (including swag, marketing materials, etc.)
- Ship as needed to events/team members
- Support in all local pick ups and deliveries
- Coordinate all physical product needs across departments (i.e. Business Development/Marketing: additional support with creative services, People: provide support with internal gifts)
- Physical vendor management and tracking
- Support in all documentation efforts across the company
- Support in cross department initiatives/work closely with the Chief of Staff
What you'll need to thrive
- Experience: 1-2+ years of experience working in Operations or a similar field
- Education: Bachelors degree or work experience
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- High Quality Communicator: Top notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to manage and track budgets for software licenses including software lifecycles
- Career Goals: The drive to take the next step in your career.
- BONUS POINTS Previous experience at a tech start-up
Within 1 month you’ll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training course
- Connect with the engineering team and key employee management stakeholders across the company
- Learn and understand the core business objectives and areas for improvement
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Suggest best practices and improvements for our hardware fulfillment process and procedures
- Manage and build out asset management program from scratch along with IT Confluence Documentation
- Provide a variety of vetted vendor options
- Begin to pick up and learn new tools and technologies for your own career growth
After 6 months you’ll...
- Be a key part of a growing team with scaling opportunities
- Show a clear, scalable path to effectively address business operation needs
- Continue expanding your knowledge for your own career development and work on countless opportunities that have a meaningful impact to the business’ bottom line
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.