Operations – People and Culture /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
Are you a self-driven go-getter with exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail? Do you relish the hunt of scouring dozens of platforms to find exceptional candidates that not only contribute but grow with an ever-changing company? Then come join the Boulevard team and help effectively shape our company for years to come!
As our technical sourcer you will work hand in hand with the Talent Acquisition team and Engineering leadership to develop an original yet effective strategy to target top tier software development talent not only regionally but nationally. You will qualify experienced candidates for our Elixir/OTP backend platform, to our React front end apps, and our Terraform infrastructure, which utilizes open source tools like Kubernetes. Whether it be writing outreach messages or screening hundreds of candidates through a variety of sources such as Linkedin and Github, you will act as a trusted advisor, helping our company reach ambitious recruiting goals!
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels such as search engines, job boards, Linkedin Recruiter, and open source communities
- Help Boulevard stand out in the sea of recruiting emails and conversations
- Help recruiters review/screen inbound applicants while also tracking metric and pipeline activity in our ATS (Lever)
- Stay up to date on up and coming companies, technologies, and mergers
- Take part in on-campus and local recruitment events
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 1+ years of sourcing experience, ideally building pipelines of hard-to-find software developer talent
- Time-Management: Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Network Building: A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Detail Oriented: Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Team Player: People-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- High-Quality Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive: A genuine curiosity in building effective and operationally excellent businesses
- Career Goals: The drive to take the next step in your career and follow a structured career growth plan all the way from Sourcer to Lead Recruiter
- BONUS POINTS for Prior startup experience | Being knowledgeable about current trends within the tech industry, differences between programming languages, and Github | Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Lever ATS, Greenhouse ATS | Prior experience with Confluence
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.