Marketing – Creative
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help design the aesthetic of Boulevard. This person will visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of the website, mobile app, marketing material, the entire Boulevard branding, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements; from moodboarding, to whiteboarding, to presenting the final concept
- Contribute to all areas of marketing design, including graphics, social, web, and email
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing, on-brand, and compatible on various platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product team to create content, advertisement, website landing pages, and other product marketing collateral
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of digital design, advertising, and best practices
- 3+ years of experience of developing design and marketing content for startups, agencies, or marketing firms
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing illustrations and other graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong color correction, photo manipulation, illustration, and understanding of composition
- Familiarity with design software (such as, ….)
Bonus Points For
- Prior experience in a startup environment
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.