Sales Development Representative
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who can turn interested clients into long-lasting partners. The SDR will drive revenue for the business by understanding qualifying prospective customers and pitching Boulevard’s value proposition. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach.
- Generate new leads and new relationships by cold calling businesses within target verticals
- Quickly qualify new businesses to determine their alignment with BLVD’s product
- Target 30-50 qualified businesses a day using tools like Outreach.io, Salesforce, Gong, and Yelp.
- Effectively overcome objections, seamless pitch Boulevard’s value proposition, and setup demos for Account Executives
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to be financially-savvy
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to be extremely disciplined and highly motivated within a remote working environment
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
- A competitive spirit
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.