MBA Intern (paid)
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
- Length of internship and hours per week are flexible
- Paid, rate is negotiable
- Remote working is cool, but you're more than welcome to work out of our office in downtown Santa Monica #freesnacks
- Potential for conversion to full-time salary position with stock options after graduation
- Assist with capital fundraising preparations and diligence
- Help identify and capitalize on opportunities from the controlled chaos of early stage startups
- Leverage prior experience to analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, growth opportunities and current performance to help shape business strategy
- Structure and run analyses to drive key strategic decisions, growth initiatives and business development opportunities
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative environment to identify and implement strategic initiatives
- Be comfortable working on initiatives spanning several different areas of focus (below)
Possible Areas of Focus
- Corporate Development & Partnerships (M&A, Business Development, Strategy, Monetization, Distribution, etc.)
- Finance (Accounting, FP&A, Capital Management, etc.)
- Marketing & Communications (Branding, B2B, B2C, Product Marketing, Insights, Advertising, etc.)
- Product & Customer Success (Product Management, CRM, Support, Analytics, etc.)
- Technology (Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Science, etc.)
- Sales (Lead Generation, Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Operations & Administration (HR, Project Management, Legal, etc.)
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Master of Business Administration program
- Expected graduation date within the next two years
- 3+ years of previous work experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Entrepreneurial, insatiably curious, self-driven, and excited to help create something new
- Early stage startup experience ideal but not required
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.