Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard
As Product Marketing Manager, you play a key role in shaping and communicating our product narrative within the company and throughout the market. You’ll champion the voice of the customer and paint a clear “outside looking in” view of our market, product, and competitive landscape. You’ll also help set our GTM strategy, plans, and how we deliver on them—all why keeping an eye on ways we can elevate our PMM playbook or processes. Through strong cross-functional collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer success teams, you will shake up the status quo by bringing to market the sleekest, smartest business management platform within today’s salon and spa industries.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly sets Boulevard apart from the competition and highlights product benefits
- Help drive GTM strategy, planning, and delivery for product launches and “always-on” marketing campaigns
- Develop launch goals, plans, briefs, and PMM assets to support GTM teams (Sales, Partner Experience, and Marketing) and ensure successful product launches, such as release emails, blogs, sales one-sheets, product web pages, product walk-throughs, release notes, videos, etc.
- Build on and elevate our strong foundations of competitive, customer, and market research, and deliver trainings and materials to share your subject-matter expertise internally (think: personas, ICPs, battle cards, and more)
- Support the sales cycle through up-to-date sales tools and trainings such as pitch decks, positioning presentations, one-sheets, deal support, and surfacing competitive insights
- Be ready to jump on new projects with the goal of having out-sized impact, like running a new promotion, launching a new survey, launching a beta program, or helping plan how we enter a new market
- Skills: Experience in a product marketing role at a SAAS company, fintech or payments experience a plus. Comfortable working with data (analyzing it to tell stories to support product positioning). Creative. Problem-solving and strategic planning. Content creation and copywriting.
Why you’ll thrive:
- You have 2+ years of product marketing experience within B2B SaaS
- You understand the product go-to-market life cycle and adoption strategies
- You have excellent analytical thinking skills and excitement for digging into numbers
- You can think outside the box and use simple ways to explain complex functionality through verbal and written communication
- You are always learning and evolving customer and user personas
- You have a data-driven mindset to help shape an understanding of product utilization
- You bring strong attention to detail and an innate pull towards delivering excellence
- You can manage multiple deliverables while maintaining consistent output and meeting timelines
- You’ve graduated with BA/BS degree
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
Work from home stipend every month.
Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.