Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
As Product Marketing Manager, you play a key role in shaping and communicating our product narrative within the company and throughout the market. The Product Marketing Manager is a significant leader in prime company areas such as - representing our customer and user voices, informing product strategy, understanding the competitive landscape, and positioning our products to the market. Through strong cross-functional collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams, you will shake up the status quo by bringing to market the sleekest, smartest business management platform within today’s beauty and personal care industries.
- Help drive go-to-market strategy by developing product launch plans which include compelling positioning, naming suggestions, market research, and managing the implementation of plans across cross-functional teams
- Evolve our customer and user personas by facilitating product feedback research, conducting surveys, and working with internal teams
- Support product development strategy by sharing knowledge of user pain points, use-cases, and diving into product usage data
- Develop story-based positioning for specific audiences that highlights product benefits for marketing collateral, release communication, videos, and more
- Shape internal product conversations to drive consistent messaging, product positioning, alignment, and direction across internal teams
- 3+ years experience in product marketing or product within SaaS companies
- Strong ability to think outside the box. Use simple ways to explain complex functionality through verbal and written communication
- Solid understanding of the product go-to-market life cycle and adoption strategies
- Experience learning and evolving customer and user personas
- Data-driven mindset to help shape an understanding of product utilization
- Strong attention to detail and an innate pull towards delivering excellence
- A love for managing multiple deliverables while maintaining consistent output and meeting timelines
- BA/BS degree
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with beauty and personal care industries
- Startup background
- Customer-facing experience
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.