Product Marketing Manager
Research and Development – Product Marketing /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard
As Product Marketing Manager, you play a key role in shaping and communicating our product narrative within the company and throughout the market. You will represent our customer and user voices, inform product strategy, understand the competitive landscape, and position our products to the market. A core focus of this role involves diving into pricing trends across the market and competitive landscape to help inform and recommend strategic go-to-market pricing and packaging to help increase sales. Through strong cross-functional collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams, you will shake up the status quo by bringing to market the sleekest, smartest business management platform within today’s salon and spa industries.
What you’ll do here:
- Help drive GTM strategy by developing product launch plans including: market and competitive research, pricing, compelling positioning, naming suggestions, and managing the implementation of plans and deliverables across cross-functional teams
- Be the source of truth for our competitive landscape by conducting thorough competitive analyses
- Facilitate knowledge sharing through internal competitive training, battle cards, pricing and positioning recommendations, and consistent updates
- Run internal go-to-market offers and potential discount analyses to help suggest recommendations for optimal pricing strategies
- Dive into new vertical opportunities by conducting product gap analyses through competitive research, customer interviews, surveys, and more
- Support the sales cycle through up-to-date sales tools and trainings such as positioning presentations, one-sheets, deal support, and surfacing competitive insights
- Evolve our customer and user personas by facilitating product feedback research, conducting surveys, and working with internal teams
- Develop story-based positioning for specific audiences that highlights product benefits for marketing collateral, release communication, videos, and more
- Shape internal product conversations to drive consistent messaging, product positioning, alignment, and direction across internal teams
Why you’ll thrive:
- You have 6-8 years of product marketing experience within B2B SaaS
- You bring a solid understanding of the product go-to-market life cycle and adoption strategies
- You have excellent analytical thinking skills and excitement towards diving into numbers
- You can think outside the box and use simple ways to explain complex functionality through verbal and written communication
- You are always learning and evolving customer and user personas
- You have a data-driven mindset to help shape an understanding of product utilization
- You bring strong attention to detail and an innate pull towards delivering excellence
- You can manage multiple deliverables while maintaining consistent output and meeting timelines
- You’ve graduated with BA/BS degree
Within 1 month you will
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training program
- Learn the product development process and role of Product Marketing at Boulevard
- Partner with the Sales team to understand the sales process and pain points
- Partner with Onboarding and Customer Success to understand the customer process and pain points
- Learn the competitive landscape
Within 2 months you will
- Contribute to release process deliverables
- Complete and deliver your first competitive analysis
- Analyze competitive and internal pricing and packaging strategies
- Recommend emerging vertical positioning, personas, and packaging
After 3 months you will
- Build pricing and packaging recommendations proposals
- Contribute to repeatable processes across the above and more!
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.