Customer Success – Business Implementations
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
The Onboarding Specialist is a critical role at Boulevard as it is the start of the customer journey. You will be the main point of contact post-sales working closely with the customer to understand their business and their desired outcomes. You will manage the onboarding project to ensure all timelines are met, data migration is successful, and the customer is fully trained without sacrificing customer service. The Onboarding Specialists works closely with sales, CSMs, product, and engineering.
- Understand and anticipate customer’s needs
- Identify decision makers, stakeholders, and users for the customer
- Deliver engaging, comprehensive trainings to customers and ensure customer readiness to go live
- Deliver world class customer service
- Ensure customer’s data is successfully migrated
- Manage the onboarding project end-to-end
- Meet go-live deadline
- Identify process and product improvements and work with internal teams to improve the customer onboarding experience
- Identify customer churn risks
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Assist customers via live chat, email, text, and phone
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- An aptitude to understand Boulevard’s technology platform and build relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Bonus Points For
- Prior SaaS experience
- Experience with Salesforce and TaskRay
- Experience in spas or salons
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.