Senior Business Recruiter
Operations – People and Culture /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
Our team has one simple but lofty goal: deliver a delightful experience to our service providers and their customers. But, to do so we need our teams to grow at the same pace as our company.
Your mission is to drive the recruiting strategy and process for various functional areas in sales, finance, and marketing. You will work closely with the stakeholders and decision-makers across multiple departments to identify and engage top marketing, sales, and finance talent, building and driving diversity hiring strategies, and helping our company reach our ambitious recruiting goals!
What you’ll do here:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build and maintain a network of talent through ongoing relationship management
- Collaborate with our leadership teams to identify areas of talent needs and help create strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Help our company navigate the difficult world of competitive sourcing especially with the challenges our market presents in finding top tier talent
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques that are in line with our brand to attract local and national talent
Why you’ll thrive:
- Experience: 3-5 years of recruiting experience with at least 1 year of agency experience
- Explorer: Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels
- Building Diversity: Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Passion for Technology: A passion for and understanding full-cycle recruiting and how to leverage your recruiting experience to find the best talent
- Bringing Excitement: Knowledge of how to engage and excite candidates
- BONUS POINTS for prior experience at a startup and/or recruiting familiarity with SaaS companies
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.