Business Operations & Talent Acquisition Intern (Paid)
People – Recruiting
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We’re seeking a Business Operations & Talent Acquisition Intern that can help oversee and streamline the recruitment process for a growing SaaS startup. During your time here, you will be executing real projects within the greater Operations team, performing sprint sourcing, and building candidate generation strategies (leveraging social channels). You will shadow multiple experienced recruiters and sourcers to learn the end-to end recruitment process in depth.
- Assist with recruiting and headhunting candidates from entry-level to executive talent, including prequalifying candidates for screening as well as conducting phone screens
- You will learn to project manage all aspects of the People & Operations function
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and career postings by opening and closing requisitions, updating job information, reassigning positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create job descriptions for new roles
- Participate in recruitment events, career fairs, and college recruiting efforts; administer assessments
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to create a future roadmap of developing and growing our future classes of interns - including structure, supervisor, and interactive project plans.
- Must be currently enrolled or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly-detailed and confidential information
- People-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus Points For
- Prior startup experience
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Lever ATS
- Strong interest in research
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.