Enterprise Account Executive
Sales – Enterprise Sales
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We are seeking a high-performing Enterprise Account Executive who will have the exciting chance to create mind share and adoption within Boulevard’s highest potential enterprise accounts in key industry verticals. You have a consistent history of sales success with a deep understanding of current industry critical metrics, challenges and priorities and typically have established executive relationships within major industry accounts. A successful candidate will have experience with SaaS systems and B2B sales.
You're responsible for selling transformative personal care management solutions in both existing and new Boulevard accounts in collaboration with our executive team and subject matter authorities.
You bring a business background that enables you to find, build, and close new enterprise opportunities as well as a sales skill set to easily interact with enterprise customers. You should also have a proven ability to think strategically about finding new business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Lead and develop a subset of Boulevard's top accounts
- Collaboratively develop industry specific GTM strategy and plan with larger Boulevard team
- Develop detailed multi-year account strategy and objectives for each account aligned to a quarterly execution plan and manage customer, Boulevard and partner teams to plan deliverables/milestones
- Develop and nurture CXO relationships at assigned accounts in order to craft new opportunities and expand existing business
- Identify and develop partner relationships to build an industry partner ecosystem working with Boulevard’s Business Development Representatives
- Ultimate point of accountability for all customer issues and opportunities, communicating and intensifying, when needed, to the Boulevard leadership team
- Follow Boulevard sales process, tracking all critical activities and ensuring a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process
- Work with industry solution architecture team to influence product direction by facilitating structured industry forums for customer feedback to the product management, customer success, and engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives at large enterprises
- 8+ years of enterprise software selling experience – SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 6+ years experience selling in a key vertical
- Proven track record of success with large and complex deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Routinely over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic, agile company and sales team
- Willingness to travel
Bonus Points For
- Prior experience at a tech startup
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.