Technical Project Manager
Engineering – Technical Project Management
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who will plan and ensure the success of initiatives around several highly technical products consumed by internal teams or external developers, including Boulevard’s Public API, our payments service, and our various services for our internal data team. The TPM will be responsible for planning and monitoring progress, be a facilitator, and be able to do whatever it takes to get the project moving forward. The position will work closely with various teams, such as engineering, operations, accounting, marketing, and product management. The TPM will seamlessly translate product vision to technical execution.
- Manage engineering-driven or developer-focused projects
- Maintain project timelines, track progress against them, and identify threats to delivery
- Collaborate with engineering on process and technology decisions to create a high-performing team environment to accelerate delivery
- Ensure updates, milestones, and changes are tracked for assigned projects
- Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment, including the determination of when to escalate issues
- 5+ years of experience managing the delivery of software development projects
- Education, credentials, and/or experience demonstrating a strong understanding of web and mobile technology
- Familiarity with API design and the architecture of distributed systems
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player and work with other management leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience at a tech start-up.
- Solid technical writing chops
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with online payment processing
- Some background in programming, ideally using 3rd party APIs
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. GitHub links, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.