Content Strategy Manager
Los Angeles /
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
We are seeking a Manager of Content Strategy with 3-5 years of experience in building compelling content that tells a great story. You are a strategic thinker with a holistic understanding of how voice and tone are essential to brand communications and brand perception overall. You are a meticulous and pragmatic editor, and know how to produce work that effectively balances speed and quality. You have experience working collaboratively across departments to develop memorable and effective campaigns that work across online touchpoints, including email, display ads, social media, in-product, sales collateral, blogs, and video.
We are focused on two different yet intersecting worlds: beauty and technology. You should have a passion for and experience with these important parts of our business that is equal to your passion for storytelling and digital content.
- Help craft the end-to-end customer narrative for selling both the product and idea of Boulevard – your audience is made of small business owners who want to revolutionize their business and deliver unprecedented care to their important clients
- Work closely with the Product, Product Marketing, and proactive Customer Success teams to create compelling copy and content to support B2B campaigns and goals
- Connect internal and external creative resources to develop content for a wide range of programs, including lifecycle emails, sales collateral, social media, digital education, blogs, videos, events, and more
- As a B2B brand steward, help ensure we communicate across all marketing touchpoints with one voice, look and feel
- Write and edit copy that drives action and performance for emails, in-app, blog posts, landing pages, product naming and education materials, and social
- Harness research to inform solutions that balance audience needs with business goals'Quickly adapt to last-minute asks and changing timelines
- Own creative projects and tasks with guidance and support from senior leads
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years content marketing experience with a strong writing and editing background
- At least 2 years project management experience (at the brand or agency level preferred) and 2 years editorial experience (preferably in digital media)
- Ability to think creatively and brainstorm out-of-the-box content solutions that support business objectives and address client’s needs
- Experience with multiple formats (e.g., articles, listicles, blogs, infographics)
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills, data management, PowerPoint and Excel experience needed
- Proficiency in various tools: Google Analytics and AP style (SEMrush a plus)
- Experience working with freelancers, making assignments, tracking, providing feedback and managing invoices for payment
- Ability to balance several projects at once while working in a deadline-driven environment
- Efficient, accurate, organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Flexibility with rapidly changing priorities and customer needs
- Experience with content management systems and online publishing tools
- Understanding of social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Familiarity with basic SEO concepts, including the role content creation plays in a sites' organic search traffic
- Self–starter with strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating in a team environment
- Professional-level understanding of the digital marketing space
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.