Product – Product Management
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director Product will be a critical part of the product leadership team as we build a world class product organization and expand into new business models while maintaining growth of a strong core product. You will be a critical leader as it relates to the strategic decision-making, planning and execution of our B2B offering. You will hire and manage a team of product managers, working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to shape a winning product. We are looking for a passionate and proven leader to grow, mentor, and inspire teams around a common goal.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Boulevard and clearly define and articulate the product vision and desired functionality, scalability, and success metrics
- Manage product managers with specialization in developing specific features, modules, and additional apps
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your product to market, and expand its value to customers
- Collaborate and provide direction to our Product Design team on wireframes, user flows, and designs for upcoming product releases
- Become the evangelist for the labor product team, including the creation of future product vision and strategy with product roadmaps, and report out to a variety of stakeholders and senior leadership on product metrics and fast adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Collaborate closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world
- Lead the efficiency, growth, and delivery of a team that embodies Boulevard's values, making sure the team is as productive as possible to complete short term and long term objectives
- Help advance the career path and goals of your staff, conducting regular 1-on-1s and giving feedback
- Provide product leadership and mentorship to both your team members and your project peers
- 6+ years of product management or relevant working experience, including 3+ years of people management
- Demonstrated the ability to drive and deliver on the entire product lifecycle. This can include either head of product / CEO experience at a startup translating early market adoption of a new product in broad distribution, or product leadership at a larger company focused on growth & user acquisition for a new SaaS-based product.
- Role model qualities and an unavoidable tendency to roll up your sleeves to design a wireframe, groom the backlog, or help with whatever your team needs.
- You have experience taking a cloud-native SaaS application and/or service to market, with exposure to the entire customer acquisition funnel, from identifying potential acquisition channels to conversion to lifecycle management & retention.
- A proven ability to evangelize new products and features to both customers and cross-functional team members, aligning the entire team around a product strategy and vision for the market.
- Developed effective strategies for building, managing, mentoring, and continuously improving exceptional product teams in a lean environment with a focus on results-driven execution
- Consumer, mid-market, and enterprise product management experience, with a breadth of experience in different types of product roles.
- Familiarity with pricing and packaging experience in multiple business models, demonstrated ability to grow revenue and expand customer value.
- Experience owning a P&L, board reporting, and effective leadership presence into non-technical departments (Sales, Marketing & Customer Success)
- Experience managing API partnerships and integrations
- You were previously founded a startup
- You have experience with FinTech, hardware, or marketplaces.
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.