Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales Development
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
Sales Development Representatives are directly responsible for selling Boulevard’s SaaS solution to generate qualified leads for Boulevard’s Account Executives. In addition, SDRs are responsible for qualifying prospects to determine their need and interest level in Boulevard's service. This individual will be an experienced telemarketing representative with outstanding communication skills and the ability to exceed specific activity and revenue metrics. Methods of customer contact will be inbound and outbound phone, social media (e.g., Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), e-mail, and whatever other creative method you can think of!
- Receive inbound calls from customers and prospects to close revenue.
- Outbound calling of customers and prospects to close revenue.
- Utilize social media vehicles to access specific individuals in a prospect/customer’s buying process.
- Qualify prospects using a defined Sales Process.
- Assess prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable product and service offering.
- Utilize Salesforce to manage day-to-day activities and update management of such activity through system generated activity reports.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all of Boulevard’s service and internal systems necessary to service customers.
- Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals.
- Demonstrate focused daily activity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and remain current with the POS market in general and business management SaaS solutions specifically.
- Other duties as assigned by members of management.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
- Sales experience in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Telephone cold calling experience required (minimum of 75 to 100 dials per day).
- Demonstrable knowledge of social selling.
- 1+ years sales or related market/business experience.
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience.
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Health & Beauty, Fitness, Local Merchants.
- Enterprise software or SaaS solution sales preferred.
- Superior telephone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge required.
- Ability to adjust to changing strategies and priorities.
Bonus points for
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Salesforce experience.
- Prior experience at a tech startup.
- Prior experience in enterprise or SMB sales.
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.