Enterprise Sales Engineer
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer at Boulevard, you will build relationships with prospective 20+ location businesses in the beauty space, turning them into happy, Boulevard evangelists. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter; you know how to self-source qualified sales leads, understand the sales process, build relationships with the right C-suite decision-makers, and define and communicate the specific benefits of Boulevard appropriate for each client. You will be a crucial driver of revenue growth for the company and on the front lines for promoting our product to prospective users.
What You'll Do Here:
- Prepare for and lead technical discussions during the sales process, with teams ranging from executive-level business stakeholders to technology experts.
- Gain a deep understanding of the ever-changing Boulevard ecosystem to successfully provide consultative services to partners and business stakeholders.
- Continually build technical knowledge and capabilities by interfacing with Boulevard's Product and Engineering teams as you will represent both to customers and business teams.
- Provide technical leadership for partners on implementation strategy and scoping of integrations.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure successful implementations.
- Learn internal processes and requirements to ensure these are accounted for during the early stages of scoping.
- Provide feedback to Product teams to ensure we are building the right products for the market
- Client demo’s to C-level executives, including discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals.
- Maintain C-level relationships with all key accounts and key prospects.
- Effectively showcase Boulevard by demonstrating the power of our product to help grow enterprise size businesses.
- Identify and implement sales tools to assist sales processes and boost productivity. Stay updated with the latest trends, best practices, and standards in the beauty industry while constantly positioning our pioneering technology in front of the competitors.
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding for new enterprise clients.
- Leverage CRM to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the industry to help shape future development.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
What You Need To Thrive
- 5 years of enterprise sales experience. Preferably at a B2B technology company.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of a consultative sales approach.
- An ability to quickly & effectively qualify prospects.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and quickly identifying the decision-makers and decision-making process for significant SaaS investments.
- Ability to understand Boulevard's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Strong marketing sensibilities, go-getter attitude, and lots of creativity.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility.
- Demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.