Social Media Intern
Marketing – Social
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We are looking for a superstar Social Media Intern to directly support the Social Media Manager on all efforts relating to Boulevard's Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. This includes community management, content creation and sourcing, talent sourcing, social strategy, and analytics. A typical day starts with interacting with our audience — checking in, greeting them, and capturing the content they share for monitoring and record-keeping. You’ll also create original story-telling content and help bring the Boulevard brand to life on social.
- Interact and track comments, messages, and feedback from our audience
- Be our eyes and ears on what’s happening on social — working quickly to jump into relevant moments and bring personality to the account
- Assist with content creation and research
- Gather and aggregate social media data in order to influence content direction and social platform strategy
- Bring your ideas to the table & pitch to the team
- Provide general support however needed, working across the Marketing team as necessary
- Have/are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field of study, or equivalent experience in social media/marketing
- At least 1 year of experience using social media in a professional setting
- An obsession with social media. You are a social sponge that's always absorbing information about the world and pop-culture
- Research skills and you enjoy understanding human behavior and uncovering creative opportunities through first and third-party research
- An aptitude for creative storytelling. You love bringing new ideas to the table that make us stop and think. You are unafraid to fight for your point-of-view
- An abundance of self-motivation. You like to make things, and make things happen. You are eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Willingness to learn scheduling and analytic tools, Keynote/Photoshop experience a plus
- Strong visual eye for design and content
- Excellent writing skills, ability to understand and adapt to the Boulevard voice
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
Bonus Points For
- Prior experience at a startup
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.