Product (Operations) Manager
Los Angeles / Remote /
Research and Development – Product Management /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As a Product (Operations) Manager, you will help build the operating model of the Product, Engineering, and Design organizations in support of our largest enterprise customers. You will work on strategic programs, including new product launches and fundamental workflows to support our most valuable customers. You'll help set the tone for making high-quality, data-advised decisions. You will also help to scale product knowledge and expertise throughout the organization. This is a senior Individual Contributor role with potential for growth into managing teams.
- Implement processes with goal setting, roadmap development, and prioritization in mind.
- Translate strategy to execution and bring plans to life with Engineering, Product, Design, and beyond.
- Understand the challenges and tradeoffs faced by teams and anticipate demand for resources.
- Create dynamic visibility into resource capacity and use and identify risks and mitigations.
- Close the loop from planning to delivery, with regular roadmap progress reporting to leadership.
- 5+ years of product operations, product management, or program management, with at least 1 year in a product operations role in a software company.
- A demonstrated history of leading the end-to-end execution of complex programs.
- Empathy with your internal/external stakeholders and tailor your approach based on your audience.
- Talent for communication and an ability to explain dense, technical topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- A point of view on how to build organizational operating models and the initiative to drive these improvements.
- Experience in a marketplace, SMB-focused SaaS platform, or FinTech provider
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.