Senior Product Manager, Data
Los Angeles /
Research and Development – Product Management /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As a Senior Product Manager, Data, you will spearhead initiatives that will transform the strategy and architecture surrounding Boulevard's rich data set. This is a highly strategic role that will make significant business impact. You will focus on exploring opportunities with a rich, diverse data set – turning those opportunities into revenue opportunities for Boulevard along the top and bottom line. As an important member of the Product team, you will interface with many other Boulevard teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support to build and shape innovative data products and strategies. Boulevard is experiencing explosive growth and is looking to transform its data platform to be able to scale with the growth of the company and its customers’ needs.
- Work directly with the CEO and CTO to creating a well-thought out product vision and strategy for the data platform initiative.
- Become the owner of your product taking responsibility for the creation of product specs, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps.
- Learn the Boulevard platform and become an expert on how data flows throughout the Boulevard ecosystem.
- Work to understand the pain and opportunity of your internal customers (Product, Engineering, Finance, Sales Teams, etc).
- Synthesize that data into quantifiable opportunity that can be directly translated into product platform roadmap.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Understand how competitors are leveraging data to compete in win and in the space.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize new platform opportunities.
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your data products to market via prioritization and rapid iterations - often needing to work with internal teams to coordinate support and release of the product.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines.
- Follow-up with customers and internal stakeholders directly regarding product feedback and feature requests.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of product experience working within a platform team.
- Excellent analytical abilities. Able to anticipate and design analytical products.
- Strong proficiency with documenting complex data flows and transformations.
- Strong proficiency with data science technology, modeling and statistical theory.
- Proficiency with data engineering technology.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.