Senior Product Manager, Data
Research and Development – Product Management
Boulevard is transforming business management for premium beauty service brands through their proprietary platform-as-a-service.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, Boulevard is the only management tool built specifically for appointment-based businesses that delivers ease of use with style and sophistication.
Founded in 2016 and based in Los Angeles, Boulevard is carefully designed to automate workflows and drive revenue while allowing brands to offer a personalized experience that keeps clients coming back.
As a Senior Product Manager, Data, you will spearhead initiatives that will transform the strategy and architecture surrounding Boulevard's rich data set. This is a highly strategic role that will make significant business impact. You will focus on exploring opportunities with a rich, diverse data set – turning those opportunities into revenue opportunities for Boulevard along the top and bottom line. As an important member of the Product team, you will interface with many other Boulevard teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support to build and shape innovative data products and strategies. Boulevard is experiencing explosive growth and is looking to transform its data platform to be able to scale with the growth of the company and its customers’ needs.
- Work directly with the CEO and CTO to creating a well-thought out product vision and strategy for the data platform initiative.
- Become the owner of your product taking responsibility for the creation of product specs, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps.
- Learn the Boulevard platform and become an expert on how data flows throughout the Boulevard ecosystem.
- Work to understand the pain and opportunity of your internal customers (Product, Engineering, Finance, Sales Teams, etc).
- Synthesize that data into quantifiable opportunity that can be directly translated into product platform roadmap.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Understand how competitors are leveraging data to compete in win and in the space.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize new platform opportunities.
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your data products to market via prioritization and rapid iterations - often needing to work with internal teams to coordinate support and release of the product.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines.
- Follow-up with customers and internal stakeholders directly regarding product feedback and feature requests.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of product experience working within a platform team.
- Excellent analytical abilities. Able to anticipate and design analytical products.
- Strong proficiency with documenting complex data flows and transformations.
- Strong proficiency with data science technology, modeling and statistical theory.
- Proficiency with data engineering technology.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.