Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Sales – Sales Leadership
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
The Vice President, Sales will be responsible for developing and executing Boulevard’s inside sales strategy. He/She will lead Boulevard's sales team, develop strong customer relationships, and achieve the division’s sales, customer and market goals. Additionally, the VP of Inside Sales will oversee sales operations, processes and infrastructure.
- Strategy: Develop and execute a winning new business acquisition strategy. Determine department level and rep level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Architect and execute overall pricing and selling strategies, sales models, sales processes, and customer retention strategies.
- Execution: Aggressively grow customer base and beat revenue targets. Effectively manage department budgets/forecasts/metrics; closely manage customer satisfaction; raise team competence and execution. Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, sales forecasting, and staff training. Oversee and drive adoption of sales technology including CRM systems. Proactively identify, engage, and close new corporate and agency customers.
- Sales Leadership: Provide leadership and direction for the inside sales teams, including new business, strategic accounts, agency sales and customer success. Recruit, train, motivate, and mentor the inside sales team instilling a high-performance ethic. Improve overall team productivity by raising individual sales activity and team effectiveness.
- Selling: Assist with complex sales negotiations, craft sales positioning and presentation approach, assist with proposals and RFPs; be a closer. Directly manage high-profile “strategic” accounts as appropriate. Develop and oversee sales training programs. Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and effective sales programs and collateral.
- Executive Leadership: Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders in developing Boulevard's strategy and making key decisions and driving initiatives. Create and perform compelling and informative presentations to senior management.
- Communications : Evangelize the company value proposition and mission. Develop open communications with management team. Foster open and direct communications with staff.
- Results: Exceed total revenue forecasts. Create and sustain stable and highly-energized sales organization. Develop robust and dependable revenue forecasting methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
- Experience with SaaS is a must. SMB experience is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience leading an inside sales organization with a focus on sales leadership and strategic sales management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a dynamic organization with little direction.
- Sales leaders who dictate strategy from the ivory tower need not apply.
- Proven track record of building exceptional teams and over-achieving revenue goals.
- High-energy individual with demonstrated executive and sales leadership: people development, customer development, organizational excellence, exceptional sales management, sales operations, and executive leadership skills.
- Proven capabilities and desire to build and lead teams, close deals, ramp revenue, build consensus, resolve conflict, manage strategic accounts, build high-performing organizations, solve tough business problems, leverage limited resources, roll-up sleeves and aggressively drive revenue.
- Driven, self-motivated deal-maker with strategic vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor.
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.