Senior Product Manager, B2B
Product – Product Management
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
As a Senior Product Manager, B2B, you will be the product owner of Boulevard's B2B offering, spearheading initiatives that continue to provide exceptional value to our salon and spa customers. You will report directly to Boulevard's CEO and have the opportunity to make significant impact on our business, as well as those businesses we power. As a key member of the Product team, you will interface with many other Boulevard teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support to build and shape innovative products and strategies. Boulevard is experiencing explosive growth and needs incredible product leaders to help scale our technology with the growth of the company and its customers’ needs.
- Serve as product owner, driving product innovation and development.
- Communicate effectively and work closely with both designers and developers, local and remote.
- Understand customer needs and interface with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business needs and priorities.
- Champion execution of new feature concepts including creation of opportunity assessments, high-level goals, business cases, product requirements, detailed user stories, and wireframes.
- Manage feature prioritization and trade-offs, balancing quick wins and platform investments.
- Manage and prioritize projects through a lean product development cycle.
- Develop features to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies, and ROI.
- Identify, implement, and track KPIs, run multivariate and A/B testing scenarios, and turn findings into actionable tasks to help better serve users and business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or related field.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics, social metrics, and related software.
- Experience working in an agile and lean environment.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with customers, internal teams, and senior management.
- Experience with JIRA, Aha!, or other project tracking software.
- You have previously worked in a rapid growth startup.
- You’re a user experience practitioner with great work samples to prove it.
- You are a self-starter, working well with little oversight and changing product requirements.
- You know how to write code and SQL queries
- You geek out about data, infographics, marketing automation, and business intelligence products.
- You have previous experience managing integrations with 3rd party APIs
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.