Social Media Manager
Marketing – Social
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team! Our ideal candidate possesses tremendous creative and social media skills, with proven success across the broad spectrum of today’s content and marketing channels. This role will sit on our social team, but will also work closely with our CX (Customer Experience) team in fielding guest comments and feedback across all social platforms.
- Respond to 1000+ daily social mentions on IG, FB Twitter, Blogs, IG DMs and tagged photos (inclusive of weekends)
- Social Media Reporting: track follower growth, engagement, and revenue driven from social channels.
- Live Boulevard event support, fielding customer engagement and measuring reach within a 24 hour period (evenings + weekends required)
- Create specific tags/ new links for FB, IG + Twitter for customers to order through our app.
- Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand.
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience.
- Escalate any serious issues to CX or leadership team.
- Support operations teams as a unit that works closely to deliver real-time feedback to our store leadership.
- Assist larger social media team with any support surrounding big initiatives.
- Stay on top of local events and culturally relevant moments where new audience can be engaged via social.
- 1 to 2+ years of relevant professional experience in social media, editorial, and/or content development.
- Passionate about beauty and personal care.
- Obsessed with working in social media and has a strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience reporting on results to senior leadership
- Understanding of different content analytics tools and social analytics tools
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys working in a start-up environment and wearing many hats.
- Always-on mentality, being available for live social support.
- Thrives in collaborating with others inside and outside the company.
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.