Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Los Angeles / Remote /
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
As a Sr. Growth Marketing/Demand Generation Manager at Boulevard, you will be responsible for managing and executing effective lead generation activities through B2B digital and direct marketing. These activities will target top-of-the-funnel programs to fuel pipeline growth for our sales organization. You will focus on the buyer’s journey to produce leads into the pipeline, while also tracking through to revenue for the business including a focus on lead conversion efficiency.
In this role, your typical day will include working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, and the Creative Services team. You will also utilize our external agencies to determine opportunities, manage and optimize campaigns both online and offline, and track the efficacy of demand generation programs to drive both sourced and influenced revenue.
What you'll do here
- Be responsible for overall reporting on growth marketing efforts including full-funnel analysis (monthly, quarterly, yearly) with a focus on lead quality and ROI by channel
- Manage end-to-end digital campaigns by utilizing a range of techniques using SEO, paid advertising and search engine marketing, conversion rate optimization, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and paid social media optimization
- Manage monthly PPC budgets, optimizing for both lead gen and brand
- Work with digital agencies to build, manage, and optimize campaigns in Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram, and review sites
- Evaluate and make recommendations to prepare for changes and/or test new opportunities based on current market dynamics and competitive bidding
- Set up conversion goals, obtaining, analyzing, and translating data using Google Analytics and other advertising platforms into actionable insights, presenting concise analyses to the executive team regularly
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies for digital campaigns, along with the marketing website to continually uncover optimization levers.
- Conduct A/B testing of page layouts and/or page elements via updating pages, page layouts, and/or page elements within the CMS, and implement needed updates/enhancements in conjunction with web dev
- Track Online Marketing and Paid Search trends to maximize our return on investment
- Manage, develop, and deploy email campaigns for sales promotions, product announcements, and company announcements to drive effective brand awareness and lead generation
- Evaluate and optimize the Pardot Marketing Automation System by optimizing nurturing sequences to drive leads
- Conducts split tests on email headlines, body copy, timing/sequence, and email templates
- Manage QA/testing of demand generation campaigns prior to launch
- Manage the marketing website and work with stakeholders to recommend plans and execute website updates to optimize website performance and increase search engine rankings, traffic, engagement, and conversion rate
- Ensure campaign alignment with business initiatives, external market trends, ad competitor moves and gather feedback to continually optimize or pivot results
- Work with the in-house Creative Services team to develop short-form content for email campaigns, landing pages, display ads, scripts, social media, direct mail, and other assets as needed
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Demand Gen Experience: 7+ years of experience with Inbound and Outbound Demand Gen Marketing
- CMS Expertise: Working knowledge of CMS and Landing page tools
- Confidence in Automation: Knowledge of how marketing automation and CRM tools work
- Analytical: Very strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Team Player: Excitement to work in highly performant and collaborative teams
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, achieve measurable results, and convey those results to managers and C-suite executives
- VLookup Is Life: Strong Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- High-Quality Communicator: Top-notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus Points For: Experience with specific tools like Salesforce/Pardot, Contentful, ZoomInfo, D&B | Prior experience in tech startup in B2B SaaS | Familiarity with the beauty and personal care industry
Within 1 month you’ll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training course
- Connect with the Marketing team and key stakeholders across the company
- Learn and understand the core business objectives and areas for improvement
- Understand and define your own personal goals and requirements within the role
- Understand what it takes to manage and run digital marketing campaigns at Boulevard
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Suggest best practices and improvements for Growth Marketing efforts
- Own End to End campaigns across various mediums
- Zero in and present data metrics that highlight the efficacy of campaigns along with why further investment is necessary into future Growth Marketing Initiatives
- Begin to pick up and learn new tools and technologies for your own career growth
After 6 months you’ll...
- Be a key part of a growing team with potential leadership opportunities
- Show a clear, scalable path to effectively address business operation needs
- Continue expanding your knowledge for your own career development and work on countless opportunities that have a meaningful impact to the business’ bottom line
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.