Freelance Graphic Designer
Marketing – Creative
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
We’re looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer / Temp Graphic Designer to help design the aesthetic of Boulevard on a part-time or project-based basis. This person will visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of the website, mobile app, marketing material, the entire Boulevard branding, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements; from moodboarding, to whiteboarding, to presenting the final concept
- Contribute to all areas of marketing design, including graphics, social, web, and email
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing, on-brand, and compatible on various platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product team to create content, advertisement, website landing pages, and other product marketing collateral
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of digital design, advertising, and best practices
- 3+ years of experience of developing design and marketing content for startups, agencies, or marketing firms, or in-house design teams
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing illustrations and other graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong color correction, photo manipulation, illustration, and understanding of composition
- Familiarity with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.