Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Los Angeles / Remote /
Operations – Finance /
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who addresses complex questions and helps identify key metrics to drive data-driven decision making. We’re looking for someone with strong business acumen and enthusiasm for new technology to help our teams reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. The ideal candidate will demonstrate success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of our software. The BI Analysts will directly interact with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to understand reporting needs and works to deliver reporting, dashboards, and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain information for ad-hoc/routine reporting and analysis needs
- Develop dashboards that provide a clear view of the business by visually translating complex data into actionable insights
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis that provides meaningful insights and synthesized recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Monitor published information regularly and follow-up timely when corrections are necessary to ensure reporting accuracy and integrity at all time
- Predict modeling techniques to drive business growth and generate accurate revenue forecasts
- Apply a broad range of analytical techniques to identify critical business trends and insights by exploiting big data
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to drive product decisions, define and implement business metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable analyses
- A quantitatively focused education (BS in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3-7 years experience in Business Intelligence, Business/Data Analyst roles
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing BI visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Python
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.