SMB Account Executive
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard
We’re looking for an SMB Account Executive who can turn cold prospects into long-lasting partners and Boulevard evangelists. The SMB AE will drive revenue for the business by understanding the client needs and offering recommended action. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach. A successful candidate will have experience with SaaS systems and B2B sales.
What You'll do here:
- Generate new leads and new relationships by keeping a pulse on the industry
- Develop sales strategies and stay up-to-date with business trends
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturing
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Close new business deals
Why You'll Thrive:
- Experience: You have a minimum of 2 years of B2B software sales and cold prospecting experience
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert Communicator: You love cold prospecting and speaking with new people over the phone and, dare I say it, meeting people in person.
- Organized: Organizational and time-management skills
- Travel: Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events
- Keen Negotiator: The ability to be financially-savvy in negotiating contract terms
- Action Oriented: A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- High Energy: Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- BONUS POINTS for prior experience at a startup
Within 1 month you'll...
- Graduate form Boulevard’s platform training program, proving that you have expert product knowledge
- Shadow each member of the sales team on product demos and establish your own unique style
- Learn the sales technology stack (Salesforce, Gong, Zoominfo, Hoovers, Gong, Outreach, Atrium, Sendoso, Slack)
Within 3 months you'll...
- Become a total Salesforce Wizard.
- Have established you own unique and effective prospecting sequences
- Start closing your first deals
After 6 months you’ll...
- Meet and exceed quotas (You’ve closed so many deals that you’ve almost lost count!)
- Build robust pipelines with precise pipeline forecasting
- Help train new team members
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.