Partner Support Specialist
Los Angeles / Remote /
Sales and Marketing – Customer Success /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
The Partner Support Representative is the first line of communication for customers reaching out for assistance. Customer satisfaction is never sacrificed while meeting service-level expectations. From business owners, front desk users, or stylists, you’re available to answer their questions through multiple channels of communication. Your assistance to all Boulevard platform users directly impacts our success and growth and helps the Customer Success team continually improve.
What you’ll do here:
- Own and develop predictive conversational AI models to automate elements of the support process without compromising the customer experience
- Understand and anticipate customer’s needs
- Identify decision makers, stakeholders, and users for the customer
- Deliver world class customer service
- Identify process and product improvements and work with internal teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Identify customer churn risks
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Assist customers via live chat, email, text, and phone
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Technical Understanding: An aptitude to understand Boulevard’s technology platform and build relationships with customers of varying technical savvy
- Expert Multi-tasker: Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Detailed: Strict attention to detail
- Leader and Team Player: Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- BONUS POINTS for prior SaaS experience | experience with Salesforce, Intercom and TaskRay | experience in the luxury and self care industry
Within 1 month you’ll...
- Complete Boulevard platform training
- Meet with your teammates on the Partner Experience team
- Complete Partner Experience and support training
- Participate in onboarding webinars as an observer
- Learn the handoff process between sales and Partner Experience
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Own inbound support conversations via help chat, email, and phone.
- Learn the onboarding process from end-to-end
- Understand the data migration process
After 6 months you’ll...
- Be a product expert
- Identify process improvement
- Identify product improvements
- Work with internal teams on customer feedback
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.