Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Research and Development – Engineering, Salesforce /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for supporting and developing solutions built on the platform to help streamline platform and business processes. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to provide assistance and advice to others regarding the Salesforce platform, and thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What you’ll do here:
- Troubleshoot and repair reported bugs, gather requirements for escalation to Developers and Architects in cases where appropriate
- Import clean, de-dupe, and manage sales & marketing department leads, contacts, and other data
- Upgrade and configure salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support to fellow employees
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products. Upgrade the Lightning UI to optimize the experience based on user role and profile.
- Evaluate existing solutions and recommend potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science; or relevant business experience
- Certification: Salesforce Certified Admin required. Additional certifications (Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, App Builder, etc.) preferred
- Support: Ability to provide technical assistance and be the main point of contact for the company for any questions/issues regarding the Salesforce platform. Able to support and navigate both Lightning and Classic UI
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- High-Quality Communicator: Top-notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented: Knowledge of the nuances of Salesforce and ability to correct any issues that arise
- Career Goals: The drive to take the next step in your career and follow a structured career growth plan
- BONUS POINTS Previous experience at a tech start-up | Contributions to open-source projects
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.