Research & Development – Information Technology /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As an IT Manager, you will administer all company software programs and licenses, manage end-user support needs, own asset security, manage company software programs and licenses, troubleshoot employee laptop issues, manage user/group access, work to keep the company safe with anti-virus/anti-malware, oversee email security and making sure our company can function effectively and securely.
What you’ll do here:
- Be responsible for managing all IT related programs including Software Programs and Licenses, Asset Security, Inventory Management, End User Support, and Email Security
- Administer employee workstations, networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Build out and manage an internal app store where users can download needed platforms/application internally
- Manage Asset Security to secure all user items from Malware, Own NGAV Services, auditing laptop environments, report findings, executing MDM, and PCI Security
- Develop a robust inventory/asset management program to manage delivery, reclaiming and deprovisioning assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user-support issues pertaining to email services, user/group management, Okta integrations, and other SaaS services
- Manage company software programs and licenses
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: ~5+ years in Information Technology
- Device Management Expertise: Well rounded knowledge of inventory management systems
- Support: Ability to provide End User Support and be the main point of contact for the company for any IT related issues
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- High Quality Communicator: Top notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to manage and track budgets for software licenses including software lifecycles
- BONUS POINTS Experience at a tech start-up
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.